Ready to advance your career in the automotive industry? At Hayes Chrysler Jeep® Dodge Ram of Baldwin, we’re looking to grow our team of service technicians. Here’s a look at the job responsibilities of this lucrative career field.
- You’ll be expected to efficiently perform maintenance and repair jobs while meeting the standards of Mopar® and our dealership
- Use your knowledge of vehicles and diagnostic tools to diagnose vehicle problems. You’ll be working on everything from the air conditioning system and suspension to the transmission and engine
- Customers want to know how long they’ll be waiting for their vehicle to be up and running again. Therefore, you’ll need to be able to accurately estimate the time and labor costs for car repairs and maintenance
- In the automotive service field, you’ll work with both customers and service advisors. To help them understand the diagnoses and repairs, you’ll need to be able to explain these topics in non-technical language
- Since the automotive industry is always advancing, you’ll have to stay up-to-date on the latest automotive technology by attending formal training
- Use your expertise to inspect and test vehicles. Accurately keep records and record your findings so all needed repairs can be made
Interested in applying? We’re looking for Chrysler certified technicians, but we’ll pay you to train. Head over to our website to check out our job openings. We look forward to you joining the Hayes Chrysler Jeep® Dodge Ram of Baldwin family!